1. Who is responsible for the treatment?
• Responsible: CLOSET EMOTIONS, S.L. (hereinafter, “CLOSET EMOTIONS”)
• NIF: B65607996
• Registered office: C/ Lluis el piados 7, 2-2
• Contact email: email@example.com
2. What information do we collect and process from the user through the website?
Through the Contact form
On our website you will find the option to write to us to clarify all the doubts you have in relation to the operation of our products/services or anything else you need. To answer, we will contact you by email or phone number, if you have indicated it to us.
Through the “Create an account” option in CLOSET EMOTIONS
On our website you will see in the "Login" section, an option that allows you to register by providing the necessary data to create an account. Once the user account has been created in CLOSET EMOTIONS, you will be able to access, view the products/services you have contracted and modify/add additional information.
Through the online store to make a purchase
When a user wishes to purchase a product/service, they must first select the products/services they wish to purchase. Once the purchase is complete, you will be given the option to access with your user account (if you are already a registered user) or you must create a user account to complete the purchase.
Through our corporate email
Through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org you can write to us and/or request the information that you consider necessary to clarify the doubts related to our services.
In the event that the user provides us with data from third parties, he will assume the responsibility of having previously informed him and having his consent for it, in accordance with article 14 of the RGPD.
3. For what purpose do we treat the user's personal data?
CLOSET EMOTIONS processes personal data for the purposes set out below, depending on the reason for which they were provided:
• a) Carry out the provision of the contracted products/services, the maintenance of the contractual relationship and its monitoring.
• b) Contact, process, manage and respond to the request, request, incidence or query of the user (either through email, contact form or telephone).
• c) Manage the customer's purchase process and any query associated with the contracted products/services.
• d) Manage, where appropriate, the sending of information about products, services and news associated with CLOSET EMOTIONS by electronic and/or conventional means.
4. What is the legitimacy of the processing of user data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for the purposes set out in the previous section is the execution of the provision of the corresponding service, and it is an imperative obligation to do so, as established in article 6.1, b) of the RGPD.
Regarding the sending of information about products, services and news associated with CLOSET EMOTIONS, the legal basis for the treatment of the personal data provided is the consent that the user expressly grants, as established in article 6.1, a ) of the GDPR.
5. How long will the user's personal data be processed?
The data for the management of the relationship with the client and the billing and collection of services will be kept for as long as the contract is in force. Once said relationship has ended, where appropriate, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until the eventual responsibilities derived from the contract expire.
• The data for the management of queries and requests will be kept for the time necessary to respond to them, and where appropriate, as long as the interested party does not request the withdrawal of their consent to send information related to their query.
• The data for sending information associated with CLOSET EMOTIONS products or services will be kept as long as the user does not revoke their consent.
• The candidate's curriculum vitae data for selection processes will be kept for two years.
6. To which recipients will the user's personal data be communicated?
As a general rule, your data will not be transferred to third parties unless there is a legal obligation or it is necessary to carry out the provision of the service. Bearing this in mind:
• The user's personal data could be communicated to the financial entities through which the collection and payment management is articulated.
• They could also be communicated to the competent Public Administrations in the cases provided for by Law.
• If applicable, they will also be communicated to those in charge of the Treatment of CLOSET EMOTIONS for the correct provision of the service.
7. What are the user's rights?
Any user who provides their personal data to CLOSET EMOTIONS may exercise the following rights:
• Access, rectification, opposition, deletion, portability, and treatment limitation, as well as rejecting the automated processing of personal data collected by CLOSET EMOTIONS.
• In turn, all users will have the right to withdraw the consent they have given at any time.
Said rights may be exercised free of charge by the user, making reference to the request specified in the request through the contact information that appears in section 1 (registered address or email).
CLOSET EMOTIONS reminds the user that they have the right to file a claim with the relevant Control Authority, whenever they consider that their rights have been violated. The competent authority in Spain is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).
8. How are commercial and promotional communications revoked?
The user has the right to revoke their consent given at any time for the sending of commercial communications, simply by notifying CLOSET EMOTIONS and informing them that they no longer wish to receive commercial communications. To do this, the user may revoke her consent by referring to her request through the contact details listed in section 1.
9. What security measures do we have in place?
CLOSET EMOTIONS undertakes to comply with the obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them, treating the user's personal data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
10. Social media policy
CLOSET EMOTIONS has a corporate profile on the social networks of Facebook, Instagram.
Therefore, CLOSET EMOTIONS is the "Responsible for the processing of your data" by virtue of the existence of said profiles on social networks and due to the fact that you follow us and by virtue of this we can also follow you.
The foregoing means that if you decide to join our corporate profile as a follower or by giving a "Like" or a "Like" to our content or profile, you accept this policy, where we explain your rights and how we use your data.
As the person responsible for the processing of your data, we guarantee confidentiality in the processing and compliance with your rights, always under the effects of current regulations on data protection.
On the other hand, we inform you that we will use these social networks to announce news or relevant information related to the services we offer, or on topics that we consider to be of interest to you. Using the functionalities of these platforms, it is possible that you receive news with this type of information on your wall or in your profile.
Now, we also inform you that there is no link between CLOSET EMOTIONS and said platforms or social networks, so you will accept their use policy and conditions once you access them and/or validate their notices and terms and conditions in the registration procedure, CLOSET EMOTIONS not being responsible for the use or treatment of your data that is made outside the strict relationship and provision of services indicated in this policy.
What you should know about Cookies
Cookies (cookies) are small files that store information on the devices of the Users who use our Website.
Cookies are associated with the browser of a particular computer or device. Thanks to them, it is possible for CLOSET EMOTIONS to recognize the Users' browsers; They also serve to determine your browsing preferences and, based on this, evaluate your preferences, being able to use them as indicators, all to improve our offer of services.
The cookies we use in CLOSET EMOTIONS
The table below includes the details, purpose, type and classes of cookies that we have implemented on our platform. For its understanding, it is necessary that you know the definition of own and third-party cookies:
• Own cookies: they are managed by our company and installed from our computers to your terminal equipment.
• Third-party cookies: they are managed by other companies and installed from their computers and/or domains to your terminal equipment.
Name Domain Objective/purpose Duration Type
PrestaShop Closetemotions.com Cookie used by Prestashop to save information and keep the user's session open. It allows you to save information such as currency, language, customer identifier... 1 month of your own. session cookie
Google Analytics google.com Collect information about the navigation of users through the site in order to know the origin of the visits and other similar data at a statistical level. It does not obtain data on the names or surnames of the users or the specific postal address from where they connect 2 years from third parties
The acceptance of cookies in CLOSET EMOTIONS:
Law 34/2002, of July 11, on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSICE) in relation to cookies requires that our Users be informed prior to the browsing experience on the platform about the use , type and purpose of cookies. That is the reason why we have implemented an informative notice that is displayed once you access our website, informing you in advance and complying with said legal precept.
It is important that you bear in mind that in this notice you will find two options: the first, which will allow you to access this informative text and the second, which you can use to accept the installation of cookies on your terminal equipment.